WOW! Thank you to everyone for coming out to TVA's Demo Day. Now that we are a little more than a week out, we have had ample time to reflect and we couldn't be more appreciative of your support. We had an incredible opening speaker, the teams put on a truly great show, and there were over 250 people in attendance!
As a quick follow up, we wanted to congratulate the seven new graduating companies once again. If there is ANYTHING you can think of to help them out or any ideas you might have for them, please don't be shy and send them an email.
- ShedWool - Tell every restaurant manager, barista, police chief, etc. that runs a scheduled team you know about it! - email@example.com
- JETTi - Get ready for your next road trip or weekend adventure to be in a van! Expect some vans in Telluride by the end of July. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- RightClick - Launch your next campaign or landing page website using next generation technology - email@example.com
- RxCBD - If you know someone with an aging or sick animal, we promise that this is a worthwhile alternative! - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bramble Outdoor - Their backpacks and camp towels are quality products and make great gifts for the adventurers in your life. - email@example.com
- Thimble - Inspire the next generation of engineers with a monthly subscription to the coolest DIY kit you can imagine. - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank.ai - If you know anyone spending money on Facebook or Google Ads, give Frank.ai a chance to outperform their current spend at zero risk! - email@example.com
Next Steps for the teams: We have a tour through Denver (July 10th), San Francisco (July 12th), and New York City (July 14th) next week. If you know any investors who might be interested in meeting the teams, please share the associated links or let us know! You can feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thank you for your support and we look forward to continuing the mission of TVA to help diversify the economy of our amazing community here in Telluride. Please reach out if we can be helpful to you in any way.
Applications for our 2018 program will go live on September 25th! Don't hesitate to reach out if you, or someone you know has questions about our program.